The Agro Environmental Development Society (AEDS) is a scientific and educational organization, working in the field of agriculture, environment and bio-science for sustainable development and provides a unique platform to the scientists, academician, researchers and policy makers for exchange their ideas, encouraging research and disseminating knowledge of Agro Environment in the society. Sustainable development is the organizing principle for meeting human development goals while at the same time sustaining the ability of natural systems to provide the natural resources and ecosystem services upon which the economy and society depends. The objective of this organization is to show-case the sustainable development in the emerging areas of agriculture, environment & applied sciences and outcomes will go some way to make this planet cleaner-greener.
1. To support the Government, Semi-government and Non-government organization working in the field of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science.
2. Establishment of Research and Educational Institute and Center for the promotion of scientific development in the field of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science.
3. To support the research and education in the field of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science for the sustainable development.
4. Organizing Conference, Seminar and Symposium to discuss various issues of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science for the scientific development.
5. Organizing various training and personality development programme for the welfare of Young Generation.
The main objective of the society is to promote the scientific development all over the world and explore scientific awareness in the society for the welfare of human-being and collaborate with other scientific organizations working in the field of Agriculture and Environment for the encouragement of holistic development.