About the AEDS
The Agro-Environmental Development Society (AEDS) is a scientific organization which is registered under the Societies Registration Act 21, 1860. The prime objective of the organization is to promote the scientific awareness and sustainable development of agro-environment for the welfare of human being. The society is committed to explore the scientific development across the world and has taken initiative to provide a platform to the scientists, researcher, policy makers and scholars to solve and discuss various issues relating to agricultural and environmental development in the field of Biological Sciences, Plant Science, Agricultural Science & Engineering, Soil and Agricultural Microbiology, Agronomy, Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, Floriculture and Landscaping, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Nematology, Seed Science & Technology, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Food & Industrial Microbiology, Dairy Science, Food Science, Poultry Science, Aquaculture, Oil Science, Agro-forestry, Wild life, Veterinary Science, Biotechnology, Biodiversity, Earth Science, Land Use & Management, Environment & Ecology, Climate Change, Environmental Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology, Environmental Science, Marine Science, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Toxicology & Health Hazards, Environmental Pollution and Management, Bioremediation and Phytoremediation and all the allied fields of Agriculture and Environment.
Objectives of the Organization
1. To support the Government, Semi-government and Non-government organization working in the field of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science.
2. Establishment of Research and Educational Institute and Center for the promotion of scientific development in the field of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science.
3. To support the research and education in the field of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science for the sustainable development.
4. Organizing Conference, Seminar and Symposium to discuss various issues of Agriculture, Environment and Bio-science for the scientific development.
5. Organizing various training and personality development programme for the welfare of Young Generation.
The main objective of the society is to promote the scientific development all over the world and explore scientific awareness in the society for the welfare of human-being and collaborate with other scientific organizations working in the field of Agriculture and Environment for the encouragement of holistic development.